- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Muscatine, Iowa
- Date Posted: 9/16/2022
- Apply By: 08/18/2023
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for evaluating, designing and maintaining all data and voice networks company-wide and will work with various functional areas on determining and implementing LAN/WAN based technologies that will enable the organization to work effectively and productively..
- Administrator to all servers, networks, databases, and their associated operating systems and software
- Directs and manages the organization’s LAN, WAN, Servers, Desktops, Network, and Data Security
- Participates in the IT Annual Budget process
- Evaluates and coordinates security updates, patches, and expansion of network devices and equipment
- Participates in planning and compiling information for Security Testing, IT Audits, Fed and State Examinations of the organizations network architecture
- Manages relationship with designated network vendors to conduct performance evaluations of the organizations networks, communications, and storage
- Evaluates vendor hardware, application software, telecommunications equipment, and other products
- Maintains and evaluates data integrity of files and data on all systems and servers
- Manages and reviews all designated logs, all network hardware and equipment, including firewalls, routers, switches, and UPSs
- Oversees installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices
- Ensures network connectivity of all workstations and resolves complex network and system issues, escalates as required
- Supports and troubleshoots all local and wide area networking, software, and video devices
- Evaluates and administers all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades & performs network design and capacity planning
- Interacts and negotiates with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services
- Develops and communicates standards for use, operations, and security of network, personal computers, and data
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security and backup
- Recommends, schedules and performs network improvements, upgrades and repairs
- Monitors and maintains the organization’s intranet website as needed
- Acts as a resource to users in the organization, relative to their system and their data; researches and attempts to resolve related problems
- Ensures compliance is maintained for all organization policies relating to technology
- Administers and maintains end user network accounts, permissions and access rights
High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree (AA) from a two year college or university; or three or more years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Work related experience should consist of a background in loan, operations, and sales skills. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry.
If you wish to be part of a dynamic and growing banking organization, we would like to hear from YOU!
You may complete an on-line application at: www.cbibanks.com. Or, you may submit a cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Central Bancshares, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
301 Iowa Avenue
Muscatine, IA 52761
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.