- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Muscatine
Provides quality customer service by greeting customers, ascertaining needs and making outbound sales calls. Advises customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services. Duties including opening, maintaining and closing of all account types, processing deposit and loan transactions as needed, solving customer problems, achieving personal, office sales, and service goals, cross-selling and referring business to other areas, onboarding new customers, and taking consumer loan applications. Completes thorough sales tracking. Performs teller duties.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and a good problem solver
- Must be detailed oriented and enjoy working with people by phone and occasionally in person
- Demonstrates helpful and friendly service
- Must have a satisfactory record of work performance adhering to all Bank Policies and Procedures
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Attend meetings before and after business hours
- Must have a satisfactory record of work performance adhering to all Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years banking, sales or service experience required
- Basic knowledge of related state and federal laws and regulations and other bank operational policies and procedures
- Proficient use of various software systems, including Word, Excel, Outlook and other bank-related systems
If you wish to be part of a dynamic and growing banking organization, we would like to hear from YOU!
You may complete an on-line application at: www.cbibanks.com. Or, you may submit a cover letter, resume and salary history to:
CBI Bank & Trust
Attn: Human Resources
301 Iowa Avenue
Muscatine, IA 52761
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.