- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Gaslesburg
- Date Posted: 12/13/2018
- Apply By: 06/13/2019
Central Bancshares, Inc. has an exceptional opportunity for you to join the area's leading financial institution holding company as a Compliance Officer.
General responsibilities of the position:
- Reviews current and proposed regulations and regulatory guidance in order to maintain a current and in-depth knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment and its impact on the financial industry and CBI and its bank subsidiaries.
- Advises management on regulatory changes and expectations and assists in implementing the required changes to existing Bank policies and procedures.
- Assists general counsel on matters involving litigation which relate to the Bank’s compliance with BSA/AML laws and regulations.
- Researches, prepares, and files required regulatory reports within regulatory standards and timeframes.
- Performs periodic audits to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provides administrative support to management related to examinations and audits conducted by third parties.
- Assists with or consults on reports required by state and federal regulations.
- Issues reports to, and conducts training of, the Bank’s board of directors as required by regulations or Bank policy.
- Issues reports to Bank management that detail the results of audits and recommended corrective action.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university in finance/accounting; or three or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package. If you wish to be part of a dynamic and growing banking organization, we would like to hear from YOU!
You may complete an on-line application at: www.cbibanks.com.
Or, you may submit a cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Central Bancshares, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
301 Iowa Avenue
Muscatine, IA 52761
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.